Login to see Training flows specific to your business Add how-to article
Daily Purchase Order (Online Help)
Deposits - specific to individual Items (Online Help)
Drop Shipments - supplier sends direct to customer (Online Help)
Pricing Contracts (Online Help)
Printed Packaging Product - customer specific print (Online Help)
Product Forecasting Based on Sales History (Online Help)
Purchase Order Variations (Online Help)
Purchase Reports Dashboard (Online Help)
Warehouse role training plans (Online Help)
Packaging is commonly purchased in Cartons which are broken and sold in inners (sleeve or 6 pack etc).
- Assembly type of PACK is used.
- Cartons are broken into packs by the system when picking - reducing the work involved in managing stock
Packaging items printed for a customer or customer group (either internally or externally) cannot be sold to others
- Private SKU is used - link to an individual company or a group of companies
Printed items commonly require a deposit to be held.
- Deposits are linked to the individual SKU and automatically consumed when the stock status is changed to "Run Out"
- An alert is sent to sales when the remaining qty of stock is nearing the sell rate X lead time for repurchase
Pricing Contracts are common
- Pricing contracts are checked prior to price lists, default prices etc.
- Pricing contracts can be added to from any sales order
- Customers can have a fixed order discount % that applies to any order
- Customers can have an invoice discount - that creates a credit note when they underpay
Packaging is a consumable high volume product - customers order regularly
- Recommended purchase quantities based on customer history and purchasing cycle
- Sales forecasts based on sales history used for purchasing
Offering an alternative brand item is common - example customer reports that a garbage bag breaks often
- Set the existing item to runout status
- Configure a replacement item
- Daily Purchase Order will order the replacement once orders for the runout have consumed available stock
- Sales Forecasting will consider the runout sales as part of the replacement item sales to forecast purchasing