Table of Contents
This training document covers creating invoices for Agents, general collections and refers to other documents for paying suppliers and staff
Creating invoices for Agents
Booking Agents pay for tours after they have been carried.
A reconciliation process can be run at any time to determine how much they need to pay
- Including bookings that were carried
- Including bookings that were cancelled with a fee
Aged Debtors view
View the Aged debtors report on the Debtor screen - navigate to the debtor.
View the outstanding invoices and send statements from here - see Customers and the Debtor Card for details
see Tours - Paying Suppliers for details
Suppliers of services to tours include:
- Entry Tickets
Some organisations may have provided multiple of these services
View the calculated services provided by the supplier - adjust as required and then confirm.
The system creates the Creditor invoice - you can later view the original and adjusted values in the system.
- Employees are paid using calculations in ePayroll or other payroll system
- Export the journal from your payroll and import - see Upload a General Journal from Excel
- Contractors that are paid based on Hourly Rates or Daily Rates create invoice manually
Back to Vehicle Tours